Woo, try saying that 5 times fast!
This a super easy, fun, and creative way to eat your lunch! Its got all the goods and the best part is that you can literally use whatever ingredients you want to make this! The sky is the limit with this one. But I am going to share with you what is exactly in this bowl that is pictured and how you can make it yourself!
(prep time: 15 mins. // cook time: 20-30 mins.)
**if you do meal prep, putting the bowl together could take less than 10 mins.
Ingredients (for the bowl pictured):
roasted sweet potatoes
roasted beet roots
roasted turmeric brussel sprouts
hard boiled egg
turmeric chicken breast
Okay, okay. We got this, now lets get it:
- We need to roast some veggies!
- first dice up the veggies (I cut the sweet potatoes in cubes, the beets in slices, and the sprouts in half.)
- spread the veggies out on a cookie sheet and coat with oil. (I use organic olive oil or avocado oil.)
- put on your favorite seasonings! (Get creative. I just use pink Himalayan pink sea salt and fresh ground black pepper on the sweet potatoes and beets, and then for the sprouts I use turmeric.)
- Prep that chicken breast!
- very similar to the veggies, just coat in oil and put on your favorite seasonings.
- I do not cut the breast till after it has been cooked.
- Throw the seasoned chicken on the cookie sheet with the veggies (off to the side of the veggies), and let it roast in the oven for 20-30 mins (depending on the size of the chicken breast) at 400 degrees.
- Half way through the roasting (it should smell like a dream!) take out the pan the flip everything over so that way both sides of the veggies and chicken get nice and crispy!
- Once you are done cooking, take the pan out of the oven and let your creative juices flow!
- I usually get a bowl and but down a bed of spinach and then just make different “compartments” for each ingredient.
- top of with some extra seasoning if needed and an avocado and a hard boiled egg!
And that is literally it! So easy, so fun, and super nutritious!! Like I said, the sky is the limit on what you can do with this! You can use kale! You can roast broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, or literally anything (well maybe not anything, but you get what I mean). It fill you up for sure! This is one of my favorite lunch meals and I hope you have as much fun making it as I do!
Create it, post it, and use #etc!!